Monday 28 August 2017

Conversaciones en inglés. Do you cook?

 Conversaciones en inglés Do you cook often?

Nivel principiante L2



Daniel: So Hana, tell me, do you cook much?
Hana: Yes, I always cook. I often cook with my roommate, and we always make Chinese of Japanese food. How about you?
Daniel: Well, I don’t really cook that often. I’m really busy during the week. So, I always just get something at the shop and get that. But, during the weekends, I always cook during the weekends because I really like making food. That’s what I do.
Hana: So, do you ever eat out?
Daniel: Only occasionally, because I’m really busy during the week, and I prefer cooking, so not really often. I don’t go out really often to eat. Whenever I’m tired, and I don’t have time to cook during the week, I go and eat out with a friend, so! And you?
Hana: Well, I always , so I go and eat out during the weekend with my friends or family.


Haz el quiz. Picha aquí

                         Adverb                                                                 Adverbios
Always
Usually
Normally
Often
Sometimes
Rarely
Never  
Siempre
Normalmente
Normalmente, solar
A menudo
A veces
Rara vez, pocas veces
Nunca

Adverbs of Frequency                        
Always | 90% - 100% frequency                         
  • I always get up before noon.
  • She always has coffee in the morning.     

Usually / Normally | 70% - 90% frequency          
  • I usually drive to work.
  • We normally watch TV at home.                       
Often | 40% - 70% frequency                               
  • I often eat at my desk.
  • She often plays tennis on the weekend.           
Sometimes / Occasionally | 10% - 40% frequency                           
  • I sometimes drive my mom to work.
  • They sometimes come over for dinner.                          
             
Rarely / Seldom | 0% - 10% frequency           
  • Most people rarely wear a tuxedo.
  • She rarely uses any social media                       
Never | 0% frequency       
  • I never drink beer at work.
  • Most people never leave their country.
Adverbios de frecuencia
Siempre | 90% - 100% de frecuencia
   Siempre me levanto antes del mediodía.
   Siempre toma café por la mañana.

Normalmente / Normalmente | 70% - 90% de frecuencia
   Yo suelo conducir al trabajo.
   Normalmente vemos televisión en casa.

A menudo | 40% - 70% de frecuencia
   A menudo como en mi escritorio.
   A menudo juega al tenis el fin de semana.
  
                        
A veces / Ocasionalmente | 10% - 40% de frecuencia
   A veces llevo a mi mamá a trabajar.
   A veces vienen a cenar.
Rara vez / pocas veces | 0% - 10% de frecuencia

   La mayoría de la gente rara vez usa un esmoquin.
   Ella pocas veces utiliza cualquier tipos de medios sociales
                              
Nunca | 0% de frecuencia
   Nunca bebo cerveza en el trabajo.
   La mayoría de la gente nunca sale de su país.
                               
Daniel: So Hana, tell me, do you cook much?

Hana: Yes, I always cook. I often cook with my roommate, and we always make Chinese of Japanese food. How about you?

Daniel: Well, I don’t really cook that often. I’m really busy during the week. So, I always just get something at the shop and get that. But, during the weekends, I always cook during the weekends because I really like making food. That’s what I do.

Hana: So, do you ever eat out?
Daniel: Only occasionally, because I’m really busy during the week, and I prefer cooking, so not really often. I don’t go out really often to eat. Whenever I’m tired, and I don’t have time to cook during the week, I go and eat out with a friend, so! And you?


Hana: Well, I always , so I normally go and eat out during the weekend with my friends or family.
Daniel: Entonces Hana, dime, ¿cocinas mucho?


Hana: Sí, siempre cocino. A menudo cocino con mi compañero de cuarto, y siempre hacemos chino de comida japonesa. ¿Qué hay de tí?
 
Daniel: Bueno, en realidad no cocino a menudo. Estoy muy ocupado durante la semana. Así que, siempre compro algo en la tienda. Pero, durante los fines de semana, siempre cocino durante los fines de semana porque realmente me gusta preparar la comida. Eso es lo que hago.
 
Hana: Entonces, ¿alguna vez comes fuera?
Daniel: Sólo de vez en cuando, porque estoy muy ocupado durante la semana, y prefiero cocinar, entonces no muy a menudo. No salgo muy a menudo a comer. Cada vez que estoy cansado, y no tengo tiempo para cocinar durante la semana, voy a comer fuera con un amigo. ¿Y usted?

Hana: Bueno, yo siempre, entonces normalmente ir y comer fuera durante el fin de semana con mis amigos o familia.

Clases particulares de inglés para niños y adultos en Miraflores de la sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment